Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Patrica Russel

A lot of people say "I'm so sorry," when you tell them you lost someone to cancer. I assume they say that because they don't know what to say.  I have been through this experience and I know what it feels like to lose someone to Cancer. The person I lost to cancer was not only my best friend but also my grandmother. She was battling cancer for over 5 years before she lost the fight.
             Everyone that was privileged enough to know her, knew that she would be missed. The day she died was full of great depression and everyone was wondering if they had tried everything that could have saved her life. I guess the truth is everyone couldn't except the fact that she was gone before she really had the chance to explore life. She will forever be missed and treasured forever

No comments:

Post a Comment